Matthew Greene, Ph.D., has been counseling students and advising families on college admission and educational planning since 1997, guiding individuals through the many questions associated with choosing and applying to secondary schools, colleges, and graduate degrees. Working from offices in Westport, CT, and New York City, and in affiliation with Howard Greene & Associates, the family firm founded in 1968, Dr. Greene advises families locally, across the country, and around the world.
With extensive experience in independent boarding and day school, college, college transfer, and graduate school admissions (including Business, Law, Medical, and academic programs), as well as career counseling and consulting to schools and colleges, Dr. Greene provides personalized, supportive, professional advising to students and parents to help generate options, strategize solutions, and manage complex requirements and processes. Our goal is to help individuals discover their strengths, maximize their potential, and gain access to institutions where they will succeed, thrive, and grow.
Please take some time to explore this site, and feel free to contact Dr. Greene to discuss the consulting process and to set up a first consultation.
- There are so many college choices in the... https://t.co/JZUR3m9dzh
- Anxiety is a significant concern among many families and educators today. Some helpful suggestions here:… https://t.co/ZyOI3GVA0z
- This is quite a statement and decision by an elite group of independent schools. In part: "Collectively, we believe… https://t.co/MOsIo0LDKb
- Well said, Shelby! Every school (and community) should consider the messages sent by policies and practices that wi… https://t.co/FxoHP6qqtt
- U Chicago goes test optional in 2018 and offers significant need-based financial aid incentives. Will other highly… https://t.co/duxZAe0Dq8