Matthew Greene, Ph.D., has been counseling students and advising families on college admission and educational planning since 1997, guiding individuals through the many questions associated with choosing and applying to secondary schools, colleges, and graduate degrees. Working from offices in Westport, CT, and New York City, and in affiliation with Howard Greene & Associates, the family firm founded in 1968, Dr. Greene advises families locally, across the country, and around the world.
With extensive experience in independent boarding and day school, college, and graduate school admissions (including Business, Law, Medical, and academic programs), as well as career counseling and consulting to schools and colleges, Dr. Greene provides personalized, supportive, professional advising to students and parents to help generate options, strategize solutions, and manage complex requirements and processes. Our goal is to help individuals discover their strengths, maximize their potential, and gain access to institutions where they will succeed, thrive, and grow.
Please take some time to explore this site, and feel free to contact Dr. Greene to discuss the consulting process and to set up a first consultation.
- This is a nice summary piece from Time. Might help to understand how and why teens are dealing with so many... https://t.co/LfuVNSkmwO
- Interesting data snapshot here in this survey. Note the percent of private colleges expecting to increase their... https://t.co/sMxCLc8Shp
- This article is well worth a re-read for an understanding of the selective college admissions process today:... https://t.co/cMDpZH5TSr
- Interesting move by Drew to lower tuition sticker price. Hope it works and inspires other colleges to do the... https://t.co/MhvIDnSazr
- Nice essay advice from a former admissions officer. https://t.co/ylQ6Vm79Gz