COVID-19 Update: Please note my ongoing availability for hourly video consultations. Call, email, or submit my inquiry form to learn more.
Matthew Greene, Ph.D., has been counseling students and advising families on college admission and educational planning since 1997, guiding individuals through the many questions associated with choosing and applying to secondary schools, colleges, and graduate degrees. Working from offices in Connecticut and New York City, Dr. Greene advises families locally, across the country, and around the world.
With extensive experience in independent boarding and day school, college, college transfer, and graduate school admissions (including Business, Law, Medical, and academic programs), as well as career counseling and consulting to schools and colleges, Dr. Greene provides personalized, supportive, experienced, professional advising to students and parents to help generate options, strategize solutions, and manage complex admissions requirements and processes.
His goal? To help individuals discover their strengths, maximize their potential, find the environment that fits them best, and gain access to institutions where they will succeed, thrive, and grow.
Please take some time to explore this site, and contact Dr. Greene to discuss the consulting process and to set up a first consultation.
"I want every client, every family, to feel like they are my only clients."
- Sad but predictable shift as more colleges face reality and the health situation nationally. More moving to online… https://t.co/K0gYcrtQ6L
- COVID-19 roundup: Variations on fall campus reopenings; database of fall plans https://t.co/GpUsgvJq8B
- "Further, an FAQ reissued by ICE on July 15 says new international students who are not already in the U.S. should… https://t.co/vaV2OMolsA
- This will affect many thousands of students at colleges and universities across the US. Many will defer admission t… https://t.co/cFz6ax2vlP
- A balanced and more realistic view of what to expect on college campuses this fall. https://t.co/I5DI2DqBWA