COVID-19 Update: Please note my ongoing availability for video consultations. Call, email, or submit my inquiry form to learn more.
Matthew Greene, Ph.D.
I have been counseling students and advising families on college admission and educational planning since 1997, guiding individuals through the many questions associated with choosing and applying to secondary schools, colleges, and graduate degrees. I work with families locally, across the country, and around the world.
With extensive experience in independent boarding and day school, college, college transfer, and graduate school admissions (including Business, Law, Medical, and academic programs), as well as career counseling and consulting to schools and colleges, I provide personalized, supportive, experienced, professional advising to students and parents to help generate options, strategize solutions, and manage complex admissions requirements and processes.
My goal? To help individuals discover their strengths, maximize their potential, find the environment that fits them best, and gain access to institutions where they will succeed, thrive, and grow.
Please take some time to explore this site, and contact me to discuss the consulting process and to set up a first consultation.
"I want every client, every family, to feel like they are my only clients."
- Most interesting takeaways: large majority of colleges plan in-person learning this Fall; most undecided about vax… https://t.co/WG0792KDJY
- I don't recall this article from 2016, but these trends (increased out-of-state recruiting by public colleges and u… https://t.co/UqsrysPhxA
- NACAC Virtual College Fair - a good chance today for juniors and sophomores to begin researching different kinds of… https://t.co/O3XlegHyDw
- Likely to be the start of a long list: Here's a List of Colleges That Will Require Students to Be Vaccinated Agains… https://t.co/4ml4mvYW8e
- ... Students should commit to one college they have been admitted to, by May 1. They can pursue one or more waiting… https://t.co/lPyLxGBXdO