Matthew Greene, Ph.D., has been counseling students and advising families on college admission and educational planning since 1997, guiding individuals through the many questions associated with choosing and applying to secondary schools, colleges, and graduate degrees. Working from offices in Connecticut and New York City, Dr. Greene advises families locally, across the country, and around the world.
With extensive experience in independent boarding and day school, college, college transfer, and graduate school admissions (including Business, Law, Medical, and academic programs), as well as career counseling and consulting to schools and colleges, Dr. Greene provides personalized, supportive, experienced, professional advising to students and parents to help generate options, strategize solutions, and manage complex admissions requirements and processes.
His goal? To help individuals discover their strengths, maximize their potential, find the environment that fits them best, and gain access to institutions where they will succeed, thrive, and grow.
Please take some time to explore this site, and contact Dr. Greene to discuss the consulting process and to set up a first consultation.
- These 75 colleges promise to meet 100% of students' financial need https://t.co/XTFwhQ3v18
- 12 signs you’re losing it over the college admissions process https://t.co/Yy3k7bIKBL via @BostonGlobe
- Important to study Early Decision. Families must carefully weigh the tradeoffs when considering ED, and the pressur… https://t.co/9McRC3n8El
- Major news from ACT. Sure to shake up student approaches to testing. ACT clearly responding to marketplace, and S… https://t.co/M7EeeQ22fY
- I like this supplement resource from Common App: https://t.co/lKaF2ctF0I