COVID-19 Update: Please note my ongoing availability for hourly video consultations. Call, email, or submit my inquiry form to learn more.
Matthew Greene, Ph.D., has been counseling students and advising families on college admission and educational planning since 1997, guiding individuals through the many questions associated with choosing and applying to secondary schools, colleges, and graduate degrees. Working from offices in Connecticut and New York City, Dr. Greene advises families locally, across the country, and around the world.
With extensive experience in independent boarding and day school, college, college transfer, and graduate school admissions (including Business, Law, Medical, and academic programs), as well as career counseling and consulting to schools and colleges, Dr. Greene provides personalized, supportive, experienced, professional advising to students and parents to help generate options, strategize solutions, and manage complex admissions requirements and processes.
His goal? To help individuals discover their strengths, maximize their potential, find the environment that fits them best, and gain access to institutions where they will succeed, thrive, and grow.
Please take some time to explore this site, and contact Dr. Greene to discuss the consulting process and to set up a first consultation.
"I want every client, every family, to feel like they are my only clients."
- College Board AP Exam plans for Spring. Could get confusing: https://t.co/vkrNNKG46h
- Harvard and U Virginia extend test optional policies. It's safe to say that more will follow this trend again.… https://t.co/4Qp95Mfh4P
- Penn joins Cornell and Columbia in extending test optional policy. Starting to look like a trend: Revised Testing… https://t.co/9XCwX1LPCA
- I hope we see more extensions of the deposit deadlines. https://t.co/FbOEwCRDTC
- Cornell https://t.co/igsq7vOnog and Columbia https://t.co/ukYmoVPy6h extend test optional for another year