Matthew Greene, Ph.D., has been counseling students and advising families on college admission and educational planning since 1997, guiding individuals through the many questions associated with choosing and applying to secondary schools, colleges, and graduate degrees. Working from offices in Westport, CT, and New York City, and in affiliation with Howard Greene & Associates, the family firm founded in 1968, Dr. Greene advises families locally, across the country, and around the world.
With extensive experience in independent boarding and day school, college, college transfer, and graduate school admissions (including Business, Law, Medical, and academic programs), as well as career counseling and consulting to schools and colleges, Dr. Greene provides personalized, supportive, professional advising to students and parents to help generate options, strategize solutions, and manage complex requirements and processes. Our goal is to help individuals discover their strengths, maximize their potential, and gain access to institutions where they will succeed, thrive, and grow.
Please take some time to explore this site, and feel free to contact Dr. Greene to discuss the consulting process and to set up a first consultation.
- Great addition to the test optional group of colleges and universities! Way to go DU! https://t.co/ulDwVzAYda
- Reflecting on the recent admissions scandal, I think the most important thing for families to know and understand a… https://t.co/zED9pdImUH
- Nice tips on building a college list! https://t.co/nIyKVIVeAU
- Speaking tonight at the Brookfield CT public library, reprising my talk in Wilton, about Gap Years. #gapyear Every… https://t.co/PXtNhBknDO
- More confirmation of the "value" of liberal arts colleges - we talk a lot about this in The Hidden Ivies. Obviously… https://t.co/1xQoHUDbux