Matthew Greene, Ph.D., has been counseling students and advising families on college admission and educational planning since 1997, guiding individuals through the many questions associated with choosing and applying to secondary schools, colleges, and graduate degrees. Working from offices in Westport, CT, and New York City, and in affiliation with Howard Greene & Associates, the family firm founded in 1968, Dr. Greene advises families locally, across the country, and around the world.
With extensive experience in independent boarding and day school, college, college transfer, and graduate school admissions (including Business, Law, Medical, and academic programs), as well as career counseling and consulting to schools and colleges, Dr. Greene provides personalized, supportive, professional advising to students and parents to help generate options, strategize solutions, and manage complex requirements and processes. Our goal is to help individuals discover their strengths, maximize their potential, and gain access to institutions where they will succeed, thrive, and grow.
Please take some time to explore this site, and feel free to contact Dr. Greene to discuss the consulting process and to set up a first consultation.
- Making college decisions - this could be a useful basic tool from the Coalition folks to help organize decision... https://t.co/P3urY2fvOR
- I look forward to seeing this new Common App for Transfers. I work with many transfer applicants, and this new... https://t.co/b1fvrT5W29
- Coalition App seems to be gaining steam this year. Here's a link to an application deadline list that is a... https://t.co/mQ0Jn5SxDb
- Good news for more free test and academic preparation. No surprise to see ACT following what the College Board... https://t.co/6nKmS3rNCc
- Common App essays to stay the same - good news for next year's applicants. https://t.co/Nkf6NngHrF