Matthew Greene, Ph.D., has been counseling students and advising families on college admission and educational planning since 1997, guiding individuals through the many questions associated with choosing and applying to secondary schools, colleges, and graduate degrees. Working from offices in Westport, CT, and New York City, and in affiliation with Howard Greene & Associates, the family firm founded in 1968, Dr. Greene advises families locally, across the country, and around the world.
With extensive experience in independent boarding and day school, college, college transfer, and graduate school admissions (including Business, Law, Medical, and academic programs), as well as career counseling and consulting to schools and colleges, Dr. Greene provides personalized, supportive, professional advising to students and parents to help generate options, strategize solutions, and manage complex requirements and processes. Our goal is to help individuals discover their strengths, maximize their potential, and gain access to institutions where they will succeed, thrive, and grow.
Please take some time to explore this site, and feel free to contact Dr. Greene to discuss the consulting process and to set up a first consultation.
- It's alumni interviewing season. Most of the time, these interviews go quite well and can be helpful to a student... https://t.co/d4NtVzvIY0
- A nice, brief, pretty accurate summary of the selective college admissions decision process: https://t.co/otOWzrRB1T
- Join us at the Wilton Library Monday 11/13 for a college planning talk. College Talk with the Greenes Monday,... https://t.co/iL9eH1MqGl
- Don’t let cost limit your college options. Apply for aid and merit scholarships, be aware of priority deadlines,... https://t.co/mZCpg0aWUf
- Great advice - seniors should re-read this in August before heading off to college https://t.co/KUfFVHtdPR