Matthew Greene, Ph.D., has been counseling students and advising families on college admission and educational planning since 1997, guiding individuals through the many questions associated with choosing and applying to secondary schools, colleges, and graduate degrees. Working from offices in Westport, CT, and New York City, and in affiliation with Howard Greene & Associates, the family firm founded in 1968, Dr. Greene advises families locally, across the country, and around the world.
With extensive experience in independent boarding and day school, college, and graduate school admissions (including Business, Law, Medical, and academic programs), as well as career counseling and consulting to schools and colleges, Dr. Greene provides personalized, supportive, professional advising to students and parents to help generate options, strategize solutions, and manage complex requirements and processes. Our goal is to help individuals discover their strengths, maximize their potential, and gain access to institutions where they will succeed, thrive, and grow.
Please take some time to explore this site, and feel free to contact Dr. Greene to discuss the consulting process and to set up a first consultation.
- "But if you wouldn’t want something you posted to end up on a jumbotron in Times Square, DO NOT POST IT." We... https://t.co/cI0YWOVsKE
- I don't subscribe in whole to this approach, but there are some good recommendations here for students to build... https://t.co/PbymfTADh5
- Discounts on college tuition continue to increase, providing opportunities for families to find value if they... https://t.co/eX28BNjneH
- I'm looking forward to seeing these changes to the Common App Transfer application https://t.co/tAOvpN2EFh
- Still looking for a college spot this fall? https://t.co/gwmrJF03pj