Matthew Greene, Ph.D., has been counseling students and advising families on college admission and educational planning since 1997, guiding individuals through the many questions associated with choosing and applying to secondary schools, colleges, and graduate degrees. Working from offices in Westport, CT, and New York City, and in affiliation with Howard Greene & Associates, the family firm founded in 1968, Dr. Greene advises families locally, across the country, and around the world.
With extensive experience in independent boarding and day school, college, and graduate school admissions (including Business, Law, Medical, and academic programs), as well as career counseling and consulting to schools and colleges, Dr. Greene provides personalized, supportive, professional advising to students and parents to help generate options, strategize solutions, and manage complex requirements and processes. Our goal is to help individuals discover their strengths, maximize their potential, and gain access to institutions where they will succeed, thrive, and grow.
Please take some time to explore this site, and feel free to contact Dr. Greene to discuss the consulting process and to set up a first consultation.
- Chores and love. Chores and love. https://t.co/aYEHEMGf62
- This survey offers a nice snapshot most importantly of recent trends in college admissions and higher ed. It's... https://t.co/boIMPHG6hR
- Test Optional/Flexible group of colleges has grown significantly.... https://t.co/WaeWbkLhj7
- A rare "Restrictive" Early Decision change from U Penn. Unnecessary, and I hope we don't see more of these policy... https://t.co/bGiUzV6VXe
- "cross functional" transit and experience, and ability to work in different areas of a business or firm,... https://t.co/iEchjBmy0H